TABLE OF CONTENTS
CupixWorks SiteView is now compatible with Bentley iTwin models, expanding its analysis capabilities with various forms of data. With this integration, the iTwin viewer can seamlessly synchronize with Reference Plans, 3D BIM, and other Cupix Captures.
For effective implementation, Bentley iTwin Viewers must be added within SiteView Designer. For further assistance or additional information, please contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
Information needed for integration in Project Admin Center:
- iTwin ID (required).
- iModel ID (required).
- Bing Map Key (required).
- Public SDK Key (required).
- Height Offset (required).
- Cesium ion Key (optional).
Please Note: These instructions are intended for users with access to CupixWorks SiteView and Bentley iTwin.
Adding a Bentley iTwin Model to SiteView:
- Log in to your Bentley iTwin Account. Retrieve the required information for the integration, such as the iTwin ID, iModel ID, Bing Map Key, Public SDK Key, and potentially a Height Offset if necessary for your model.
- Navigate to CupixWorks project -> Project Setup -> 3rd Party Models.
- Click on the New Model button.
- Choose iTwin as the Source and input the information.
- Click the Save button.
- Navigate to SiteViews and click once on your SiteView.
- Click on the Design SiteView button on the right side.
- Click on Add Screen Split. Choose from Dual, Triple, or Quad Compare.
- Click on one of the viewers (besides the main Capture Viewer) to select the iTwin Viewer option.
- Once done editing the layout, click on Save as Draft to edit later or the Publish button to enable the viewer.
Upon completion, the Bentley iTwin model will be included in your SiteView data, enabling you to compare it with other captured or rendered data within your SiteView project. Remember, your Bentley iTwin model is now synchronized with other data types in SiteView, such as 3D BIM and Reference Plans, enhancing your tools for spatial understanding and project management.
Please note that the integration process might take a few minutes to complete, depending on the size of the Bentley iTwin model. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach out to your CSM.