Capture Mode Overview
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Captures can be created using Video and Single Shot modes. Here is a short overview of each mode:
- Record 360° video while you walk the site.
- Record up to 60 minutes at a time*. Start again from the same location as needed.
- Stop in any place for 3 seconds to take a high fidelity (HiFi) photo, then start walking.
For instructions on using Video mode to create a capture, refer to Capture Mode: Video.
- Take one 360° photo of an area.
- Manually mark the location of each photo on the reference plan.
For instructions on using Single Shot mode to create a capture, refer to Capture Mode: Single Shot.
* = See the supported camera specs article for details.