Capture Mode Overview
Captures can be created using Video, Single Shot, and Cluster Shot modes. Here is a short overview of each mode:
- Record 360° video while you walk the site.
- Record for 7 minutes at a time. Start again from the same location as needed.
- Stop in any place for 3 seconds to take a higher quality "highlight" photo.
For instructions on using Video mode to create a capture, refer to Capture Mode: Video.
- Take one 360° photo of an area.
- Manually mark the location of each photo on the reference plan.
For instructions on using Single Shot mode to create a capture, refer to Capture Mode: Single Shot.
- Take multiple 360° photos of an area that connect seamlessly.
- Take up to 400 photos per capture area.
For instructions on using Cluster Shot mode to create a capture, refer to Capture Mode: Cluster Shot.