TABLE OF CONTENTS
CupixWorks SiteView proudly extends its capabilities with support for Matterport models. This integration broadens the analytical spectrum by offering a comparative landscape for different forms of data. In the context of SiteView, the Matterport viewer seamlessly synchronizes with Reference Plans, 3D BIM, and additional Cupix Captures.
To successfully implement this feature, the configuration of Matterport Viewers is required within SiteView Designer. If further assistance or additional information is required, please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
Here is a quick video showing what you can do with the viewer:
Information needed for integration in Project Admin Center:
- Model ID (required).
- Matterport SDK Key (optional).
Please Note: These instructions are intended for users with access to CupixWorks SiteView and Matterport.
Adding a Matterport Model to SiteView:
- Log in to your Matterport Account. Retrieve the required information for the integration, such as the unique Matterport Model ID.
- Navigate to CupixWorks project -> Project Setup -> 3rd Party Models.
- Click on the New Model button.
- Choose Matterport as the Source and input the information.
- Click the Save button.
- Navigate to SiteViews and click once on your SiteView.
- Click on the Design SiteView button on the right side.
- Click on Add Screen Split. Choose from Dual, Triple, or Quad Compare.
- Click on one of the viewers (besides the main Capture Viewer) to select the Matterport Viewer option.
- Once done editing the layout, click on Save as Draft to edit later or the Publish button to enable the viewer.
The Matterport model will now appear in your SiteView data, allowing for comparison with other captured or rendered data in your SiteView project. Your Matterport model is now synchronized with other data types in SiteView, such as 3D BIM and Reference Plans, providing a powerful tool for spatial understanding and project management.
Please note that the integration process might require a few minutes to complete based on the size of the Matterport model. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach out to your CSM.