Cupix Connect Options
TABLE OF CONTENTS
We discuss the latest options below.
Sign In Options
There are several options available when you sign in:
- Find your team URL - click on this link to send an email to confirm your team URL.
- Change Region - switch between US, Europe, and Australia server regions.
- Contact Cupix - opens a web page to contact Cupix if you have any questions or need assistance.
All license types come with the following features:
- Upload 360° Files
- Upload Reality Capture
- Download SiteView Content
Here are the currently available options for uploading:
- Upload 360° Files - upload 360° photo or video files after finishing capture data submission from the Cupix mobile capture app.
- Upload Reality Capture - upload reality capture data taken from a 3D scanner and make a point-cloud-based capture record.
This feature is currently for internal use only. Please ask Cupix Support to provide you with the SV Content for use with the Offline Viewer.
Here are the currently available options for downloading:
- Download SiteView Content - download SiteView files for viewing with a desktop image viewer.
Top Menu Options
Here are the top menu options:
- About Cupix Connect - Displays the version currently installed on your computer.
- Exit - Shuts down the application.
- Cut - Use Ctrl + X to cut text from a field.
- Copy - Use Ctrl + C to copy text from a field.
- Paste - Use Ctrl + V to paste text into a field.
- Delete - Use Delete to remove text from a field.
- Select All - Use Ctrl + A to select all text in a field.
- Check for Updates - Checks to see if there is a newer version of Cupix Connect available.
- Support Center - Takes you to our Cupix Connect support articles.
- Cupix Website - Takes you to our corporate web site.
- History - Click on the icon to view the history of uploaded and downloaded files.
- Open the Help Center - Click on the icon to open Connect support articles.
- Open Settings - Click on the icon to change the Settings for Cache Folder locations.
- Cupix account profile - Click on the far right icon to Sign Out of Cupix Connect.