TABLE OF CONTENTS
CupixWorks SiteView now supports integration with ArcGIS models. This functionality extends the ability to compare and analyze different data forms within SiteView. Upon integration, the ArcGIS viewer aligns perfectly with Reference Plans, 3D BIM, and other Cupix Captures.
To set up this feature, ArcGIS Viewers are added within SiteView Designer. For further assistance or more details, please contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
Here is a quick video showing what you can do with the viewer:
Information needed for integration in Project Admin Center:
- Web Map ID (required).
- API Key (optional).
- Client ID (optional).
Please Note: These instructions are intended for users with access to CupixWorks SiteView and ArcGIS.
Adding an ArcGIS Model to SiteView:
- Log in to your ArcGIS Account. Retrieve the required information for the integration, such as the Web Map ID, API Key, and Client ID.
- Navigate to CupixWorks project -> Project Setup -> 3rd Party Models.
- Click on the New Model button.
- Choose ArcGIS as the Source and input the information.
- Click the Save button.
- Navigate to SiteViews and click once on your SiteView.
- Click on the Design SiteView button on the right side.
- Click on Add Screen Split. Choose from Dual, Triple, or Quad Compare.
- Click on one of the viewers (besides the main Capture Viewer) to select the ArcGIS Viewer option.
- Once done editing the layout, click on Save as Draft to edit later or the Publish button to enable the viewer.
The ArcGIS model will now appear in your SiteView data, allowing for comparison with other captured or rendered data in your SiteView project. Your ArcGIS model is now synchronized with other data types in SiteView, such as 3D BIM and Reference Plans, providing a powerful tool for spatial understanding and project management.
Please note that the integration process might require a few minutes to complete based on the size of the ArcGIS model. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach out to your CSM.