Supported Mobile Devices
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Here are the versions of capture app and the mobile devices each support:
- Cupix Capture App (PRO) and Capture Lite work with iOS 14.1* and higher. The following mobile devices are supported:
- iPod Touch
- Capture Lite works with Android OS 10 and higher. Most brands of Android phones and tablets will work with the app.
(* = For the complete listing of Apple devices that support iOS 14.1 and up, see this Wikipedia article.)
How much memory do I need?
You need enough memory on your device to download the capture app as well as transfer image files from your 360° camera(s) and store images. Here are some details to keep in mind:
- The capture app uses ~200MB of storage, not including other associated data.
- All 360° images taken while using the app are stored on the 360° camera, not your mobile device. None of the memory on your device is used during the capture process.
- If you upload images using the app, you need enough memory to download it all to your device before you upload.
- Note that you should almost always upload 360° photos and 360° videos from a computer using our Connect App.