Download SiteView Content
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Download SiteView Content
(Currently internal use only option)
With Download SiteView Content, you can download photos and capture data from an individual SiteView. You can then open, and navigate through it all in the SiteView Offline Viewer, which you can download HERE.
Here is the process:
1. Click on Download SiteView Content.
2. Enter the SiteView URL or ID.
The URL is an entire web address. For example: https://samples.cupix.works/sv/oc9djv?svv=3&svscs=1&svspb=2&svsvr and so on.
The ID is the section of the web address with six letters/ numbers in it that looks like this:
The ID in the above example is oc9djv.
You can also find the SiteView ID in the Project Center -> SiteViews list by clicking on the Info icon.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Once the download is complete, click on Got it! to confirm.
5. Navigate to the folder that has all of your download data in it.
You can click on Settings to view the folder path on your computer.
6. Use SiteView Offline Viewer to open the file.
In our example, this would be oc9djv.cpxsv. (For reference, the file format will always end with .cpxsv)
- The SiteView Offline Viewer supports 360° photos and reference plans.
- To view associated Annotations, download a report from the SiteView as instructed in this article.
- BIM and point cloud files are not compatible with the SiteView Offline Viewer.
- To download different SiteView variations:
- Change the settings in the SiteView (Project Center -> SiteViews) to include all capture dates and levels.
- Change the settings in the SiteView (Project Center -> SiteViews) to include only specific capture dates and levels.
- System requirements for viewing:
- You can only download SiteView content that you have permissions for. Once downloaded, you can share it with anyone you want, whether a client or management or investors, etc.
- To view the SiteView content, all files must reside on a PC or Mac computer. Mobile devices do not work.
- You must retain the file folder structure as downloaded.
- You can store/ archive the files using any cloud or network attached service, but the files must be downloaded to a computer with local storage* for viewing.
* = Computer Hard Drive, USB stick, USB Hard Drive, SD Card, or other non-network storage medium physically connected to the computer.