Download SiteView Content
With Download SiteView Content (only available with a Team License), you can download photos and capture data from an individual SiteView. You can then open, and navigate through it all in the SiteView Offline Viewer, which you can download HERE.
Here is the process:
1. Click on Download SiteView Content.
2. Enter the SiteView URL or ID.
The URL is an entire web address. For example: https://samples.cupix.works/sv/oc9djv?svv=3&svscs=1&svspb=2&svsvr and so on.
The ID is the section of the web address with six letters/ numbers in it that looks like this:
The ID in the above example is oc9djv.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Once the download is complete, click on Got it! to confirm.
5. Navigate to the folder that has all of your download data in it.
You can click on Settings to view the folder path on your computer.
6. Use SiteView Offline Viewer to open the file.
In our example, this would be oc9djv.cpxsv. (For reference, the file format will always end with .cpxsv)
- This option provides only the 360° photos available for a specific SiteView build. To download different variations:
- Change the settings in the SiteView (Project Center -> SiteViews) to include all capture dates and levels.
- Change the settings in the SiteView (Project Center -> SiteViews) to include only specific capture dates and levels.
- You can only download SiteView content from a Project that you have Permissions for. Make sure that you have access to the specific SiteView that you are trying to download beforehand.