Install CupixWorks App from the Procore Marketplace
CupixWorks has joined a host of third party integrations and custom applications offered through the Procore Marketplace. By integrating with CupixWorks within Procore, users can easily embed SiteViews within linked Procore projects.
Find and Install CupixWorks in Procore
Video: To see this process in action, check out our video on installing the CupixWorks App from the Procore Marketplace.
To search for and install the CupixWorks app:
- Log into your Procore company and click Company Tools.
- Under Core Tools, click Admin.
- From the right menu under Company Settings, click App Management.
- Click Install App, then select Install App from Marketplace.
- You will need to log into the Procore Marketplace with your Procore account.
- In the search bar, search for "Cupix" and click CupixWorks from the search prediction to open the CupixWorks app page.
- On the CupixWorks app page, click Install App > Install.
- Click the "X" button to close the Installation Successful message.
- The Create Configuration window will appear - Follow directions in Embed a SiteView Within a Procore Project to continue creating a configuration, or click Skip to close the window.
The CupixWorks app will now appear on the Installed Apps page.