How to Navigate SiteView in Walk-through Mode
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Basic Navigation
- Shortcut Keys
- Show Or Hide Pano Bubbles
- Brighten The Area
- Open the Plan Viewer
"Walk-through Mode" is the default viewing mode in SiteView. This mode is the default in all Capture Viewer windows.
Watch the video and read below for more details on navigating your site in this mode.
When using Walk-through Mode, you can:
- Left-click or right-click and drag the mouse around - Pan the camera view in any direction inside the capture viewer.
- Mouse scroll wheel - Zoom in and out.
- Click on pano bubbles to move to another 360° photo (also called a "pano").
- Click on annotations to move to that image and investigate issues.
Navigation can also be performed using arrow keys and WASD on the keyboard.
Navigation with Arrow Keys
- Left arrow key - Pan to the left inside the capture viewer.
- Right arrow key - Pan to the right inside the capture viewer
- Up arrow key - Move to the pano in front of you.
- Down arrow key - Move to the pano behind you.
Navigation Using WASD
- W - Move to the pano in front of you.
- A - Move to the pano left of you.
- S - Move to the pano behind you.
- D - Move to the pano right of you.
Tip: As you move your cursor around, arrows appear on the floor and point to where other 360° photos are available to view.
Show Or Hide Pano Bubbles
By default, pano bubbles are hidden in the Capture Viewer. While you can determine the location where a 360° photo was taken using the Plan Viewer, pano bubbles help illustrate the height at which the camera captured each photo.
You can turn the bubble panos on or off:
- Right-click anywhere inside the Capture Viewer, then select Pano bubbles from the list of options or click on Visibility to select it.
- Once turned on, left-click and drag your mouse inside a pano to see a translucent bubble with a line touching the floor. This indicates that a 360° photo was taken there, at the height of the bubble.
- Click on a pano bubble to be taken to that 360° photo.
Also note that once enabled, a Pano Bubbles menu will appear with options for:
- Filtering viewable pano bubbles by elevation.
- Adjusting the length of the bubble stand (the stick that is attached at the bottom of the bubble).
- Project the bubble stand to the ground. This overrides the above bubble stand adjustment.
You can minimize it or close it as needed.
Brighten The Area
Click on the Brighten up icon to illuminate dark areas:
Open the Plan Viewer
Click on this icon to open the Plan Viewer when closed.