FAQ: Network Speed Causes Issues With Uploads Or Downloads
TABLE OF CONTENTS
When using Connect to either upload or download files, you may experience issues if your internet speeds are not fast enough. Here are some issues that might be related to upload/download speed:
- Uploading multiple files results in the need to retry repeatedly as only some are successfully uploaded or not at all.
- Downloading large amounts of SiteView content results in the need to retry repeatedly or it doesn't work at all.
- For download speed, a minimum of 100Mbps.
- For upload speed, a minimum of 20Mbps.
Basically, the faster the internet network speed, the better.
To test your current speeds:
- In your web browser, go to speedtest.net (or your trusted internet speed testing site).
- Click on the big round Go button.
- Check the results to see if you meet the minimum requirements. For example, these are my typical speeds:
If you run into an issue and cannot resolve it, please contact us at email@example.com.