Supported Mobile Devices
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Cupix Capture App is currently available for use with Apple mobile devices. We support iOS 14.1 and up to the current version. The following devices are supported:
- iPod Touch
For the complete listing of Apple devices that support iOS 14.1 and up, see this Wikipedia article.
Please keep your mobile device's iOS operating system software up to date. Here is how:
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- The device will check for the latest version. If needed, let it update the software. This can take a while, so do this before you go on site to capture.
- Optional, but highly recommended: make sure Automatic Updates is turned 'On'.
How much memory do I need?
You need enough memory on your device to download the Cupix Capture App as well as transfer image files from your 360° camera(s). Here are some details to keep in mind:
- As of Version 1.7.2, the Capture App uses about 185MB of storage, not including other associated data.
- All 360° photos and videos taken while using the Cupix Capture App are stored on the 360° camera, not your mobile device. None of the memory on your device is used during the capture process.
- If you upload photos or videos using the Capture App, you need enough memory to download it all to your device.
- Note that you should almost always upload 360° photos and 360° videos from a computer using our Connect App.