How to Navigate SiteView in Walk-through Mode
The default capture display mode in SiteView is Walk-through mode . Viewing and navigating a tour in Walk-through mode is similar to using Google Street View.
Within the Capture Viewer Widget, you can:
- Left-click or right-click and drag the mouse around - Pan inside the capture display.
- Mouse scroll wheel - Zoom in and out.
Navigation can also be performed using arrow keys and WASD on the keyboard.
Navigation with Arrow Keys
- Left and right arrow keys - Pan inside the capture display.
- Up and down arrow keys - Zoom in and out.
Navigation Using WASD
- W - Move to the pano in front of you.
- A - Move to the pano left of you.
- S - Move to the pano behind you.
- D - Move to the pano right of you.
Tip: As you move your cursor around in the capture window, orange arrows and cylinders will appear on the floor where other 360° photos are available to view.