How to Navigate SiteView in Walkthrough Mode
The default capture display mode in SiteView is Walkthrough Mode. Viewing and navigating a tour in Walkthrough Mode is similar to using Google Street View.
Within the capture window, you can:
- Click in the direction you want to move.Tip: As you move your cursor around in the capture window, grey cones will appear on the floor where other 360° photos are available to view.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
- Click and drag to pan in any direction.
Navigation in walkthrough mode can also be performed using arrow keys and ASDW on the keyboard.
Navigation with Arrow Keys
- Up and down arrow keys - Move forward or backward in the capture.
- Left and right arrow keys - Pan in image.
Navigation Using WASD
- W - Move to the pano in front of you.
- A - Move to the pano left of you.
- S- Move to the pano behind you.
- D - Move to the pano right of you.
Other Viewing Modes
Change to other viewing options from the upper right corner of the capture window. Viewing in 3D mode is also available.