How to Navigate SiteView in Walk-through Mode
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Navigate SiteView in Walk-through Mode
This article discusses basic navigation when using Walk-through mode in a Capture Viewer. Viewing and navigating a site in Walk-through mode is similar to using Google Street View.
Within the Capture Viewer, you can:
- Left-click or right-click and drag the mouse around - Pan around in any direction inside the capture viewer.
- Mouse scroll wheel - Zoom in and out.
Navigation can also be performed using arrow keys and WASD on the keyboard.
Navigation with Arrow Keys
- Left arrow key - Pan to the left inside the capture viewer.
- Right arrow key - Pan to the right inside the capture viewer
- Up arrow key - Move to the pano in front of you.
- Down arrow key - Move to the pano behind you.
Navigation Using WASD
- W - Move to the pano in front of you.
- A - Move to the pano left of you.
- S - Move to the pano behind you.
- D - Move to the pano right of you.
Tip: As you move your cursor around, orange arrows and cylinders will appear on the floor where other 360° photos are available to view.
Show Or Hide Pano Bubbles
By default, pano bubbles are hidden in the Capture Viewer. While you can determine the location a 360° photo was taken using the Plan Viewer, pano bubbles help illustrate the height at which the camera captured each photo.
You can turn the bubble panos on or off:
- Right click anywhere inside the Capture Viewer, then select Pano bubbles from the list of options.
- Once turned on, left click and drag your mouse inside a pano to see a translucent bubble with a line touching the floor. This indicates that a 360° photo was taken there, at the height of the bubble.
- Click on a pano bubble to be taken to that 360° photo.
Also note that once enabled, a Pano Bubbles menu will appear with options for:
- Filtering viewable pano bubbles by elevation.
- Adjusting the length of the bubble stand (the stick that is attached at the bottom of the bubble).
- Make the bubble stand project to the ground. This overrides the above bubble stand adjustment.
You can minimize it or close it as needed.
Open the Plan Viewer
Click on this icon to open the Plan Viewer when closed.