Teleporter Chrome Extension
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is the Teleporter Chrome Extension?
Teleporter is a Chrome browser extension that lets you "teleport" from inside a project management app to a SiteView with a single click.
Teleporter is currently available for use with:
- BIM 360
- Autodesk Construction Cloud
How do you install & use it?
- In your Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browser, open a new tab & go to CupixWorks Teleporter - Chrome Web Store (google.com).
- Click on the Add to Chrome button.
- Click on the Add extension button.
- You will see a message appear confirming that CupixWorks Teleporter has been added. Click on the X in the upper right corner to close the message.
- The CupixWorks blue W icon will disappear. To make it appear again:
- First, click on the Extensions icon (looks like a puzzle piece).
- Second, click on the Pin icon next to CupixWorks Teleporter.
- The blue W icon will now be visible next to the Extensions icon.
- Click on the blue W icon and fill in your Team URL, Email and Password, then click on the Sign in button.
- Once signed in, you will see your details.
- Now switch to the web browser tab with your project management app open. We will use Procore for our example going forward.
- Navigate to the specific issue in Procore you want to view in SiteView. Move your mouse cursor to the Teleport to SiteView icon at the bottom right of the page.
- The icon will expand to show the wording "Teleport to SiteView". Click on it.
- A new tab will open with a message confirming the details of the SiteView about to be opened. Click the Ok button to continue.
- The SiteView will open at the location and level. Teleportation complete!