License Management Overview
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CupixWorks provides several types of licenses, feature packs, and an option to deactivate/ reactivate projects based on size.
Here are the licenses available:
- Project License - License to a single named workspace.
- Subscription License - Annual subscription for a team.
Who can manage licenses in CupixWorks?
- Super Admin
Where are licenses managed in CupixWorks?
- Click on Settings .
- Click on License .
- This page will list any and all Licenses and Feature Packs your Team has purchased.
Feature Pack Add-Ons
Here are the additional Feature Packs available:
- ProBIM Pack - Unlock rooms and navigate site captures by named areas. Upload multiple BIM files.
- RealityFusion Pack - Unlock imported point clouds, meshes, or full-res maps.
- SiteInsights Pack - Unlock SiteInsights reports.
- HyperSecurity Pack - Increase your data security level.
Deactivate/ Reactivate Projects
To manage the total amount of space used, Admins can deactivate and reactivate projects as needed.
(Note that this option is only available for Teams with a Subscription License.)
To view and manage your Deactivated projects:
- In Map View , click on See Deactivated Projects at the bottom of the project list on the left side.
- In List View , click on Deactivated Projects .
Deactivated projects will continue to be available as "View-Only". No new information can be added to Deactivated projects such as: annotations, new captures, reference plans, or BIM files.
Only Active (or reactivated) projects are added to your Size Usage. To free up available space, you can deactivate a project. The total sq feet / sq meters of that project will be added to your total available space.
Contact Cupix Support to inquire about the different options listed above.