SiteView Measurement List
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SiteView provides the option to take measurements from any of the data captured on your project including 360° panos, 3D dollhouses, point clouds, meshes, BIM, 3D objects, and reference plans.
Measurements can be made in SiteView within these viewers:
- Capture Viewer
- BIM Viewer
- Plan Viewer
What Is It?
Measurements are saved for each capture. This enables users to:
- Assign names.
- Manage a list of measurements.
- Collaborate by sharing the measurements with others.
- Users have the ability to oversee the measurement records and engage in collaborative efforts related to measurements.
- Users can monitor measurement changes based on the respective capture dates.
- Users can analyze historical trends and patterns by recording measurements over time. This allows for identifying long-term changes, anomalies, or recurring issues.
- The recorded measurements can be easily shared with team members and stakeholders, promoting collaboration and fostering improved communication.
Here is how to measure in SiteView:
- Select one of the measurement types and measure the target object.
- Measurements are recorded based on their respective capture dates. By clicking on the list, users can navigate to the panoramic view where the measurements have been taken.
- Users can rename a measurement.
- Measurement records can be filtered by either capture or measurement type.
Are public access users able to measure and manage records?
- Public access users can perform measurements, but they are unable to save or edit measurement records.
Are measurements saved by default?
- Yes, all measurements are automatically saved under the capture date in private SiteViews.
Are measurement records accessible in different SiteViews?
- Yes, all measurement records are shared across different SiteViews.
Is there a filtering option to show only the measurements from the current capture date?
- Yes, within the measurement window, you'll find a capture filter option. By choosing Current Capture, the viewer will display only the measurements taken during the associated capture, streamlining the view.
Can I hide all measurements from the Capture Viewer at once?
- Yes, you can easily hide all measurements from the Capture Viewer by deselecting them under the filter visibility settings.