Voice Note Annotations
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Voice Note annotations provide a new way to provide context while on site. Here are key aspects to note:
- Voice Note annotations are created exclusively in Capture App Pro during the video recording process.
- All Voice Note annotations are added to your SiteView and Notes annotation group automatically.
- Voice Note annotations are marked with a microphone icon in the Capture Viewer and Plan Viewer.
- You can edit Voice Note annotation transcripts.
(Read this article to learn how to use annotations in SiteView.)
Editing a Voice Note
Here is how to edit a Voice Note annotation:
- Click on the Voice Note annotation.
- Click on the Edit button.
- All the normal editorial functions exist with the added ability to change the text in the Transcription box. This is useful if you discover a mistake in the wording or need to clarify further.
- Once you have completed editing the Voice note annotation, click on the Save button.
Click on the Back to List button to view all of your Voice Note annotations.