FAQ: Resubmit as a New Capture
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Q: I received an error when submitting a capture from multiple cameras in CupixWorks. How do I fix this?
A: When you submit a capture, and the server is unable to process it properly, you can re-submit it using the Capture App and Connect. Here is the process:
- In the Capture App, tap on Submit.
- Find the capture in either the Submit screen or History screen.
- Note: if the capture is in the Submit screen, tap on it to see the details. If the app recognizes the capture has been fully uploaded, it will move the capture to the History screen.
- Tap on the capture in History.
- Tap on the Resubmit as a New Capture button.
- If you receive a warning message, tap on Resubmit. This will start submission process.
- Tap on the Start button.
- Once completed, a new capture will be created.
- Use your desktop/laptop computer next.
- Copy the new photos/videos to a folder on the computer.
- Note: DO NOT copy any older photos/videos into the same folder.
- Open the Connect App.
- Click on Upload 360 Files.
- Click on the Folder option.
- Select the folder with the photos/videos in it. (If you cannot see the files, that's OK. The app sees them.)
- Click on Next.
- Confirm all the files are listed, then click on Upload.
- Open your web browser to view your Project in CupixWorks.
- In your Project Center, click on Captures.
- Verify that the upload worked. You should see either a process pending icon or a process complete icon . If you see a red triangle icon , an error occurred, and you should report it to Cupix Support immediately.