Suggestions for Lighting
You want the best lighting conditions for the best SiteView results. To do so, capture during daylight hours, and turn on as many lights as possible.
In poor lighting conditions, we suggest trying the following:
- To avoid blur with Video:
- Walk slower than usual.
- Do the 3 second stop more often.
- Use Single Shot in HDR* mode:
- Handheld HDR - use with a Helmet.
- Tripod HDR - use with a Tripod + Selfie-stick.
(* = Cupix only supports the Ricoh Theta Z1 in HDR mode.)
This concludes the Basic Capture Course. Please let us know what you like, or dislike, by emailing us at email@example.com.