Connecting to the Insta360 ONE RS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Connect to the Capture App
Note: This camera is not suggested for use in capturing a site. Please see this article for a list of currently recommended camera models.
By registering your camera information with the Cupix Capture App, you can connect the camera to the app immediately for future captures.
This camera is ca up to 1 hour of video at a time with the Cupix Capture App.
Note: The Insta360 ONE RS is a modular camera with several versions, so make sure you are using the ONE RS Twin Edition. Only the ONE RS Dual-Lens 360° Module is compatible with Cupix software. It is able to capture 360° photos while the 4K Module is not.
Connect to the Capture App
To connect the Insta360 ONE RS to the Cupix Capture App:
Turn on the camera.
- Hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn the camera on.Note: Make sure the camera battery is fully charged and there is enough storage available for recording the entire day.
- Hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn the camera on.
Connect the camera to your mobile iOS device.
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, access Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Select the Insta360 ONE RS. WiFi SSID. For example, ONE RS 5ZQF7C.OSC is an SSID.
- Enter the password. The default password is '88888888' (eight 8's).
- Confirm that the camera is connected.
Add the camera to the Cupix Capture App.
- Open the Cupix Capture App and navigate to Cameras
- Next to Choose a 360° camera, tap on Add.
- Once the camera is registered, tap on Done to connect to the camera.
Note: Make sure that you have the latest supported firmware installed on your 360° camera before starting to capture.
Here are instructions on updating firmware for the Insta360 ONE RS.