Site Insights Overview
Track progress & changes with CupixWorks 3D digital twin platform and turn it into business insights with:
- % Progress tracking during construction
- Asset status & location tracking
- BIM vs. point cloud deviation checking
- Project Set Up - A CSM will work with your team to:
- Define the objects being tracked.
- Define each status to monitor.
- Gather the Revit model for the tracked discipline.
- Template Set Up - Your assigned CSM will:
- Register BIM objects with the Status Template.
- Set up Annotation/ Form Templates (as needed).
- Capture - The capture phase includes:
- Your CSM will onboard the capture team.
- The capture person will submit the 360° imagery for processing.
- Verification - The data is verified and labeled:
- Site Insights will update the status of defined objects from the 360° imagery.
- Labeling is processed for accuracy.
- Integration- There are several ways to export the data for further analysis:
- Export in CSV or CLS formats.
- Automated API for data transfer.
Sight Insights is in beta, and only available to customers with a subscription. If you would like to schedule a demo, please contact your CSM.