Using the Level Editor - Objects Tool
The Sketch tool allows you to work with Reference Plans. Here is the layout and general explanation of each tool's use:
- Upper Menu Bar:
- Project Name - current Project being edited.
- Level - current level being edited.
- Lower Menu Bar:
- Undo/ Redo - edit the changes you are making.
- Ref. Plan - toggle the Reference Plan as viewable or unviewable.
- Sketch - toggle Sketch Objects on and off.
- Split 3D/ 2D View - splits the view screen, and allows you to see the 3D version of the Reference Plan.
- Show Site Insights - BETA feature with details to follow.
- Info about the selected item - click on the icon to make further adjustments for each Object option when chosen.
- List Menu- under the far left side, you have the following tools:
- Add Ref. Point - add a reference point on a 2D Plane or Floor, or at the Origin.
- Add Ref. Dimension - add a dimension between two reference points.
- Default 2D View - this is the central viewer that shows the Reference Plan.