Level Editor Layout
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Level Editor is a tool that allows you to add/change details for reference plans as seen in SiteView. Here is the layout and general explanation of each tool's use:
Upper Menu Bar
- Project Name - current Project.
- Level - current level.
- Save - click this button to retain any changes you make.
Lower Menu Bar
- Undo/ Redo - edit the changes you are making.
- Ref. Plan - toggle the Reference Plan as viewable or unviewable.
- Sketch - toggle Sketch Objects on and off.
- Split 3D/ 2D View - splits the view screen, and allows you to see the 3D version of the Reference Plan.
- Show SiteInsights - option available if you have purchased SiteInsights.
- Info about the selected item - click on the icon to make further adjustments:
- Properties tab:
- Scale - adjust the percentage of scaling for the default view.
- Spin - adjust the angle in degrees for the default view.
- Translate - adjust the X and Y coordinates crossing point.
- Click on Add Constraint to start.
- Lock Transformation - enable, or disable, the ability to change Properties.
- Publish to Siteview - make the Reference Plan viewable, or unviewable, in a SiteView
- Default in SiteView - when more than one Reference Plan is Published, choose if it is the Default or not.
- Click on Edit Mask to make changes or Reset Mask to return to original state.
- Info tab:
- Edit - change the name of the Reference Plan.
- Properties tab:
Left Side Menu
- Ref Plans - a list of all reference plans for the current level. Right-click on the name to make changes.
- Sketch - add layers to a level containing rooms, walls, text, polylines, and more.
- Objects - add reference points, planes, and measurements.
Center Layout Menu
- Show Grid - show or hide grid lines.
- Show Smart Guides - show or hide smart guides.
- Reset View - after zooming in or out, or moving the reference plan, click this to reset the view.