FAQ: Processing Error Codes
When a user runs into an issue with a Project in the Capture App, there is an Error Code that is generated. This Error Code can be found in the Captures section of the Project.
To find the Error Code:
- In the CupixWorks web application, go to the Project you are using in the Capture App.
- Select Captures from the left side menu.
- Double-click on the specific capture that has an issue from the Capture Table. It will be noted with a red triangle .
- Click once on the specific Area from the list with the red rectangle .
- Click on Info about selected item to see the error code under the Info tab.
- Click on More info to be redirected to this support page.
Here is a table of Error Codes with solutions that either a user or Cupix can do to fix an issue:
Upload error. Please submit your capture again.
Upload connection interrupted
Your connection was interrupted. Please submit your capture again.
The Capture was submitted, but processing has not started. No further action is needed. Our team will fix this immediately.
Wrong file type
We detected incompatible images. Please confirm that you are using a Cupix approved 360° camera.
Video too large
We detected a video with too many frames. Please use the Cupix Capture App, as it is programmed to manage video frame limits.
We can’t find this Workspace or Project. Please have your administrator confirm that it has not been deleted.
We encountered a unique error. Our team is already working on fixing it. We will alert you with any updates.