FAQ: Failed Capture Submission
Here are some solutions to failed Capture Submission issues in the Capture App:
- Non-compatible imagery uploaded
- Capture taken with unsupported hardware
- Pano images do not match location/ metadata
Question #1: What happens if I upload imagery that isn't compatible with CupixWorks software?
- Answer: The capture will not be processed. Examples of incompatible imagery include normal photos from a cell phone, single lens camera.
Question #2: What happens if I capture imagery with unsupported hardware?
- Answer: The capture may not be processed. Hardware compatibility needs to be confirmed prior to capturing a site.
Question #3: What needs to be done to fix pano images that do not match the location/ metadata?
- Answer: There are several situations to consider:
- Please do not change the image file name. If a file has been renamed, it will need to be changed back to its original name to match the location/ metadata.
- Please confirm that the images being uploaded correspond to the capture submission.