FAQ: Cluster Shot Capture Issues
Here are some solutions to Cluster Shot issues in the Capture App:
- Photo capture locations are too few and/ or too far apart
Question #1: What are the spacing rules for capturing with Cluster Shot?
- Answer: The general rules for capturing with Cluster Shot:
- Line Of Sight is REQUIRED for photos to connect properly.
- Take more photos when close to:
- Walls (try to stay about 3 ft. from them)
- Objects like forklifts, shelving, tables and chairs, construction materials, etc.
- Take three photos when passing through a doorway:
- One step before the doorway
- One step inside the door jam
- And one step after the doorway
- Take more photos (every 2 steps) inside a smaller space like a hallway, small office, rest room, closet, hotel room.
- Take less photos (every 4 steps) when in a wide open indoor space like a warehouse, lobby or waiting area, gymnasium.
- Take less photos (every 5 steps) when capturing outdoor areas like building exteriors, open air areas.
- Take HDR photos in low light areas or in extreme conditions like in a room with no lighting and very bright windows.