FAQ: Video Capture Issues
Here are some solutions to Video issues in the Capture App:
- High amount of blur in general
- Capture path adjustment required
Question #1: What is the best way to record video and lower the amount of blur in general?
- Answer: Walking slowly is the best way to avoid blurry videos. Think of it this way:
When capturing Video, walk like you are carrying a full, steaming hot, cup of coffee.
Here are examples of when you should slow down even more:
- When moving through doorways.
- When moving closely next to objects like forklifts, shelving, tables and chairs, construction materials, etc.
- When moving through tight spaces like catwalks, and narrow corridors 4 feet wide or less, etc.
- When moving through low light areas, slow down and turn on your lighting kit.
Question #2: How can I plan a good capture path so that my photos all connect properly?
- Answer: Please contact your assigned CSM (Customer Success Manager) for assistance with proper planning.