FAQ: Capture Area Issues
Here are some solutions to issues with Capture Areas in the Capture App:
- Capture areas are too small
- Capture areas are too large
- Exterior of building should be broken up into several capture areas
Question #1: What is the best way to avoid capturing areas that are too small?
- Answer: You can save time by increasing the size of the capture area. Please contact your assigned CSM (Customer Success Manager) to discuss ways to improve capture efficiency.
Question #2: What is the best way to avoid capturing areas that are too large?
- Answer: Capture areas that are too large increase processing time. Please contact your assigned CSM (Customer Success Manager) to discuss ways to expedite new capture availability.
Question #3: How should you capture the exterior of a building?
- Answer: Plan ahead of time, and segment the exterior of the building into no less than four separate capture areas (Ex. North, South, East, and West). For larger projects consider segmenting further.
Avoid taking one capture around the complete exterior whenever possible.