FAQ: Capture Upload Issues
Here are some solutions to capture upload issues when using the Capture App:
- Partial or incomplete upload of capture
- Duplicate upload of capture
- Capture uploaded to wrong level, resulting in misaligned panos
- Capture data uploaded, waiting on pano images
- No location data found, only pano images found
Question #1: What can I do to complete the process when I can't submit and upload captures?
- Answer: Please see FAQ: 360° Photos are Not Uploading or Upload Very Slowly for a list of solutions for the most common problems.
Question #2: I uploaded duplicate captures, so what can be done to fix the issue?
- Answer: Cupix technical support will flag the duplicated area as ‘QA Stopped’ and will not process the upload. No action is needed from the user.
Question #3: How can I fix a capture when it is uploaded to the wrong level, resulting in misaligned panos?
- Answer: Cupix technical support will attempt to move the area(s) to the right level. However, if they cannot decide which level the area(s) belong to, the QA Process will be put on hold, and they will contact the user for more information.
Question #4: What should be done with the pano images after the capture data is uploaded?
- Answer: Please see Submit Captures - Capture Data Already Uploaded for details on uploading the panos into CupixWorks.
Question #5: How do I correct the issue when no location data is found?
- Answer: In order to provide location data (capture data), use of the Cupix Capture App is required for Single, Video and Cluster Shot Modes.
Cupix technical support will attempt to estimate the image locations without the location data. If estimation is unsuccessful, they will place the capture on hold, and contact user for more information. Depending on the results, it may be fully rejected.