Connecting to the Insta360 ONE R
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Connecting to the Insta360 ONE R
By registering your camera information with the Cupix Capture App, you can connect the camera to the app immediately for future captures.
This camera is capable of recording up to 1 hour of video at a time with the Cupix Capture App.
Note: The Insta360 ONE R is a modular camera with several versions, so make sure you are using the ONE R Twin Edition. Only the ONE R with the Dual-Lens 360° Module is compatible with Cupix software. It is able to capture 360° photos while the 4K Module is not.
Update April 2022: The Insta360 One R is obsolete & replaced by the Insta360 One RS.
Connect to the Capture App
To connect the Insta360 ONE R to the Cupix Capture App:
Turn on the camera.
- Hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn the camera on.Note: Make sure the camera battery is fully charged and there is enough storage available for recording the entire day.
- Hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn the camera on.
Connect the camera to your mobile iOS device.
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, access Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Select the Insta360 ONE R WiFi SSID and enter the password.
The default password is '88888888' (eight 8's).
- Confirm that the camera is connected.
Add the camera to the Cupix Capture App.
- Open the Cupix Capture App and navigate to Cameras
- Next to Choose a 360° camera, tap on Add.
- Once the camera is registered, tap on Done to connect to the camera.