Basic Hardware Checklist
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Capture Essentials
This is a hardware checklist created to help you prepare for onsite captures.
Before heading out to a capture site, make sure you have packed the following items:
- 360° camera, fully charged
- 360° camera charger cable
- 360° camera battery pack, fully charged
- Extra 360° camera memory card(s)Pro Tip: Remove unnecessary photo and video files from the 360° camera(s) and extra memory card(s) prior to capture.
iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch (iOS device)
- iOS device with Cupix Capture App installed, set up, and ready to go
- iOS device, fully charged
- iOS device charger cable
- iOS device battery pack, fully charged
- Helmet with camera mountNote: The camera mount must raise the lens of the 360° camera 6 inches or more above the helmet.
If the camera lens is too close to the helmet, the view in 360° photos and 360° videos will be disrupted by the helmet itself.
- Tripod (for Single Shot only)
- Laser measure tool/long tape
Quality of Life Items
- Lens cleaning cloths
- Painter’s tape
- Bottle of water