Submitting Captures from the Capture App
As of fall 2021, there are now two ways to submit your Captures:
Here is the updated process for using the Capture App when you cannot access a computer:
- Open the Settings for your iOS device and change the WiFi network from the camera to your local one.
- In the Capture App -> Capture screen, under your Project, tap the Submit button above the list of captures.
- Once the Capture Data is validated, tap on Start.
- Once the Capture Data is uploaded, tap Continue in Mobile at the bottom.
- Tap on Transfer.
- Tap on Join to use the Camera's WiFi to upload the photos.
- Once the photos are 100% completely uploaded, tap on Next.
- Tap on Connect to switch to your local WiFi network.
- Tap on Upload.
- Once all uploads are done, tap on Okay to finish. You will be returned to the Capture screen.