Submitting Captures from the Capture App
TABLE OF CONTENTS
There are now two ways to submit your Captures:
- Using the Connect App with a computer. We HIGHLY recommend using this method instead of the Capture App.
- Using the Capture App (only used when you have no ability to upload with the Connect App).
Upload using Capture App
- Open Settings for your iOS device and change the WiFi network from the camera to your local one.
- In the Capture App -> Capture screen, under your Project, tap the Upload button above the list of captures.
- Tap on Start.
- Once the capture data is synced, tap Continue in Mobile at the bottom.
- Tap on Transfer.
- Tap on Join to use the Camera's WiFi to upload the photos.
- Once the files are transferred to the iOS device, tap on Next.
- Tap on Connect, then switch to your local WiFi network.
- Tap on < Cupix Capture in the upper left corner.
- Tap on Upload.
- Once all files are uploaded, tap on Okay to finish. You will be returned to the Capture screen.
Upload Image Files from Submit Screen
If you planned on uploading image files using Connect but were unable to, here is how to do this from the Submit screen.
- Understand that uploading files that range from Mb's to Gb's can take hours on a high-speed computer network. Using a cellular network takes significantly longer, or may not work at all.
- Start the process with your WiFi network connection on, not the camera WiFi network connection.
- Turn your camera on.
- Tap on Submit in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the capture you want to upload. For this example, we will use "Nov 09" going forward.
- Tap on the Upload 360° Filesbutton.
- Tap on the Transfer button.
- A message will appear asking you to Join the camera WiFi network. Tap on the Join button.
- Once the transfer is complete, tap on the Nextbutton.
- Press your mobile device's Home button.
- Go into your iOS device's Settings and change the WiFi network from the camera's to yours.
- Return to the Capture App and tap on the Uploadbutton.
- Depending on your WiFi network connection speed, it could take 1-20 minutes or more. Once complete, tap on the Okaybutton to finish the process.