Submitting Captures from the Capture App
TABLE OF CONTENTS
There are now two ways to submit your Captures:
Upload using Capture App
Upload Image Files from Submit Screen
If you planned on uploading image files using Connect but were unable to, here is how to do this from the Submit screen.
- Understand that uploading files that range from Mb's to Gb's can take hours on a high-speed computer network. Using a cellular network takes significantly longer, or may not work at all.
- Start the process with your WiFi network connection on, not the camera WiFi network connection.
- Turn your camera on.
- Tap on Submit in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the capture you want to upload. For this example, we will use "Nov 09" going forward.
- Tap on the Upload 360° Filesbutton.
- Tap on the Transfer button.
- A message will appear asking you to Join the camera WiFi network. Tap on the Join button.
- Once the transfer is complete, tap on the Nextbutton.
- Press your mobile device's Home button.
- Go into your iOS device's Settings and change the WiFi network from the camera's to yours.
- Return to the Capture App and tap on the Uploadbutton.
- Depending on your WiFi network connection speed, it could take 1-20 minutes or more. Once complete, tap on the Okaybutton to finish the process.