Delete Annotation from Capture
Prior to submitting a capture, you can remove annotations from the capture.
To delete an annotation from an existing capture area:
- Tap on the Capture icon at the bottom.
- Tap on the capture you want to work with.
- Swipe the lower menu up. From the Areas on Current Level list, tap the name of the area with the annotation you want to delete.
- Tap on Annotations to open the Annotations list.
- Tap on the annotation to be deleted.
- Tap the Delete button at the bottom, then tap Delete in the window to confirm removal.
- Once you are finished, tap Back to return to the capture menu.