Delete Annotation from Capture
Prior to submitting a capture to CupixWorks, you can remove annotations from the capture.
To delete an annotation from an existing capture area:
- Go to the capture menu by tapping the Capture icon in the bottom left.
- From Capture Areas on Current Level, tap the name of the area with the annotation you want to delete.
- Tap Annotations.
- From the Annotations list, hold the annotation name and slide to the left.
- Tap the Delete button on the right > tap Delete in the window to confirm removal.
- Once you are finished with your edits, tap Back to return to the capture menu.