Add New Annotation to Existing Capture
Prior to submitting a capture to CupixWorks, you can add annotations to the capture.
To add a new annotation to an existing capture area:
- Go to the capture menu by tapping the Capture icon in the bottom left.
- From Capture Areas on Current Level, tap the name of the area you want to add annotations to.
- Tap Annotations > Add to open the Select a Form window.
- Tap on the name of the form you would like to use and fill out all fields.
- To give the annotation a unique name, tap Rename > enter the new name > OK.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form to add iPhone/iPad photos and mark the position of the annotation on the reference plan.
- Tap Save at the bottom to save the new annotation.
- Once you are finished with your edits, tap Back to return to the capture menu.