Edit Annotation in Existing Capture
Prior to submitting a capture to CupixWorks, you can edit existing annotations in a capture.
To edit annotations for a capture area:
- Go to the capture menu by tapping the Capture icon in the bottom left.
- From Capture Areas on Current Level, tap the name of the area with the annotation you want to edit.
- Tap Annotations to open the Annotations list.
- Tap the name of the annotation and update any fields you want to change.
- To rename the annotation, tap Rename in the upper right, enter the new name, and tap OK.
- Tap the Save button at the bottom to save all edits to the annotation.
- Once you are finished with your edits, tap Back to return to the capture menu.