Edit Annotation in Existing Capture
Prior to submitting a capture, you can edit existing annotations in a capture.
To edit annotations for a capture area:
- Tap on the Capture icon at the bottom.
- Tap on the capture you want to work with.
- Swipe the lower menu up.
- From the Areas on Current Level list, tap the name of the area with the annotation you want to edit.
- Tap Annotations to open the Annotations list.
- Tap the name of the annotation and update any fields you want to change. To rename the annotation, tap Rename in the upper right, enter the new name, and tap OK.
- Tap the Save button at the bottom to save all edits to the annotation.
- Once you are finished with your edits, tap Back to return to the capture menu.