Making Annotations During a Capture
When capturing an area, you may want to fill out any forms to communicate with team members. The Capture App lets the user fill out these forms to create and upload annotations that will be viewable by other members in SiteView.
You can add annotations at any time during a Cluster Shot or Single-Shot capture.
In Video mode, the user must stop the recording to make an annotation.
To add an annotation:
- Tap the Form Selection icon in the upper right and select the name of the form you'd like to fill out.
- Fill out the fields in the form.
- You can add photos taken by your iOS device by tapping iPhone Photos > Add > select the source of the photo.
- Tap on the name of the photo to add any markups, and tap Save.
- Mark the location of this annotation on the reference plan by tapping Mark Position > moving the reference plan until the crosshairs are on the location > Mark Position.
- Tap Save to finish creating the annotation.
These annotations will be uploaded with other capture data to the CupixWorks website during capture submission.