Add Photos to Existing Cluster Shot Capture
Captures created using Cluster Shot mode offer the additional option of resuming the capture. For instance, you can continue after a lunch break or other interruption.
Continue Cluster Shot Capture
To continue adding photos to an existing cluster shot capture:
- Tap on Capture icon at the bottom.
- Tap on the Capture you need to continue.
- Swipe the lower menu up.
- From the list of Areas on Current Level, tap the name of the capture area you want to add more 360° photos to.
- Tap Continue Capture at the bottom. You may need to reconnect to the camera's WiFi.
- The shooting window will appear. Tap on the Shoot button.
- Continue taking photos as you would normally do for a cluster shot capture.
- Hold and pull up the shooting menu and tap End > Save and Quit once you are finished with the capture.