Add Photos to Existing Cluster Shot Capture
Captures created using Cluster Shot mode offer the additional option of resuming the capture, for instance, after a lunch break.
Continue Cluster Shot Capture
To continue adding photos to an existing cluster shot capture:
- Go to the capture menu by tapping the Capture icon in the bottom left and verify that you are viewing the correct project and level.
- From the list of Capture Areas on Current Level, tap the name of the capture area you want to add more 360° photos to.
- Tap Continue Capture at the bottom, and the shooting window will appear and automatically center on the current capture marker on the reference plan.Note: Expert Mode must be enabled in order for the Continue Capture button to exist.
The option to continue capture is not available when Expert Mode is not enabled.
- Continue as you would normally do for a cluster shot capture by tapping Shoot to take photos.
- Hold and pull up the shooting menu and tap End > Save and Quit once you are finished with the capture.