Edit Capture Area
Prior to submitting a capture, you can edit a Capture Area's name as well as add/edit annotations.
Editing Capture Area
To edit a capture area:
- Tap on Capture icon at the bottom.
- Tap on the capture you want to work with.
- Drag the lower menu up.
- Under Areas on Current Level, tap on the area you want to edit.
- You can change the capture area name by tapping Name > enter new name > OK.
- Add, edit, and remove annotations from the capture area by tapping Annotations.
- Once you are finished with your edits, tap the back arrow in the upper left to return to the capture menu.