Capture New Area
To capture a new area, make sure you have selected the correct project, level, and reference plan.
Capture a New Area
To begin capturing a new area:
- Tap on Capture icon at the bottom.
- If you have not created a capture yet, tap on Add New. If you have, tap on your existing capture.
- From the capture menu, tap Capture New Area.
- Select your shooting method from the available options:
- Use Video to record 360° footage - this is the default capture mode.
- Use Single-Shot to take just one 360° photo - this is recommended for smaller areas.
- Use Cluster Shot to take multiple 360° photos of an area - once you are certified, use this mode when capturing areas requiring the highest quality results.*
- After selecting the capture mode, follow the instructions to complete your capture.
- Once you are done with all areas, go through the capture upload process.
(* = Note: You have the option to resume a Cluster Shot capture at a later time.)