Capture New Area
To capture a new area, make sure you have selected the correct project, level, and reference plan.
Capture a New Area
To begin capturing a new area:
- Go to the capture menu by tapping the Capture icon in the bottom left.
- From the capture menu, tap Capture New Area.
- Select your shooting method from the available options:
- After selecting the shooting mode, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your capture.
- Once you are finished with your capture, hold and drag up the bottom menu and tap End > Go Back to Capture Home.
Other Capture Functionalities
Reference Plan Navigation
Navigate the reference plan by holding and dragging the onscreen image.
You can also zoom in and out of the reference plan the same way you zoom in and out of touchscreen images.
Hold and drag up the bottom menu to adjust capture preferences like enabling HDR mode, adjusting volume, enabling flash, and adjusting your view.
Create Annotations and Markups
During capture, you can also create annotations and markups to bring attention to jobsite issues.