Capture Mode: Single Shot
TABLE OF CONTENTS
We recommend using Single Shot Mode only when you require a single, high resolution photo of a small area. Here's why:
- Single Shot requires you to manually place the photo on the reference plan in the Capture App.
- Take a single photo in HDR* with a tripod.
(* = Only available with Ricoh Theta Z1 360° camera.)
General rules for a successful single photo capture:
- Maintain good lighting and clear FOV (Field Of View).
- Keep the camera still when taking photos.
Creating Captures with Single Shot
To use Single Shot mode:
- Tap on Capture at the bottom.
- Tap on AddNew. If you have already created one today, tap on your existing capture.
- Confirm the level you are capturing. You can tap on Change Level to pick a different one.
- Tap on Capture New Area.
- Tap on Single shot.
- Join the Wi-Fi network for the camera if you have not done so already.
- Move the reference plan until the crosshairs are at the location of the camera and tap Mark and Shoot to take the photo.
- Take any additional photos by moving the reference plan until the crosshairs are at the location of the camera and tapping Mark and Shoot.
- Once you are finished, drag up the shooting menu and tap on End.
- Tap on Go Back to Capture Home to finish the capture and return to the capture menu.