Capture Mode: Single Shot
Single photo mode allows the user to take one photo of an area.
We recommend this mode if you do not need to create an entire digital twin and only need to take a few photos per area.
Creating Captures with Single Shot
To use Single Shot mode:
- Tap on Capture at the bottom.
- Tap on Get Template to make sure you are using the latest Reference Plans for your Project.
- Tap on Add New. If you have already created one today, tap on your existing capture.
- Confirm the level you are capturing. You can tap on Change Level to pick a different one.
- Tap on Capture New Area.
- Tap on Single shot.
- Join the Wi-Fi network for the camera if you have not done so already.
- Move the reference plan until the crosshairs are at the location of the camera and tap Mark and Shoot to take the photo.
- Take any additional photos by moving the reference plan until the crosshairs are at the location of the camera and tapping Mark and Shoot.
- Once you are finished, drag up the shooting menu and tap on End.
- Tap on Go Back to Capture Home to finish the capture and return to the capture menu.