How to Navigate SiteView in 3D Mode
When navigating through the 3D tour, you have the option to view the location of panos, 3D objects, and annotations in 3D space on the reference plan in 3D mode.
Switch between the default Walkthrough mode and 3D mode from the toolbar in the upper right corner of the 3D tour viewer. The 3D mode icon is a gridded cube, and the walkthrough mode icon is a person.
Navigate through 3D mode with the following shortcuts:
- Click and drag the mouse left and right - Rotate reference plan clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Click and drag the mouse up and down - Rotate reference plan toward and away from the screen.
- Mouse scroll wheel - Zoom in and out.
- Right and left arrow keys - Rotate reference plan clockwise and counterclockwise.
- CTRL + click and drag - Move reference plan left and right.