Navigating the Reference Plan
When you first load SiteView, the reference plan is displayed in a small pop-up window located in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
Understand the Reference Plan
- The location of each photo is marked with a gray ring on the reference plan. These are called pano rings. Click on a pano ring to view a photo in a specific location.
The 360° photo that is displayed in the viewer is highlighted in orange on the reference plan.
The orange pano ring also has an orange radar on it.
The cone radar faces the direction you are viewing, and the span of the radar shows the field of view of the displayed photo.
The radar rotates as you turn in the 360° photo, and the radar becomes smaller or larger as you zoom in and out of the photo, respectively.
- Hover over the mini-map to expand the reference plan by 50%.
- Move the reference plan by clicking and dragging the image in the mini-map.
- Zoom in and out by using the mouse scroll wheel.
- Zoom in on a location of interest by double clicking a point on the plan.
Shortcut keys to navigate the plan are:
- SHIFT + ‘+’ - Zoom In.
- SHIFT + ‘-’ - Zoom Out.
- Right arrow button - Move right.
- Left arrow button -Move left.
- SHIFT + Left arrow button - Rotate clockwise.
- SHIFT + Right arrow button - Rotate counterclockwise.