Setting Up Your Team Profile
To set up your team profile:
- Sign into your Cupix team at app.cupix.works.
- Click Settings (gear symbol) in the upper right corner of the window.
A new window tab will open that will show your personal preferences.
- From the left menu, click Team Profile.
You can edit team settings in the following categories:
- Team Profile
- Team Logo - The logo will be displayed in the upper left of your SiteViews.
- Team Name - The team name is displayed when signing into the Capture App or CupixWorks.
- Team URL - Used to log into your team account, all associated CupixWorks links begin with your team URL including your team’s CupixWorks Studio and SiteViews.
NOTE: Team URL cannot be changed.
- Two-Step Verification
- Enable or Disable two-step verification when your team signs into their Cupix account. (For Subscription Users only.)
- Little Planet Nadir Patching
- Nadir Angle - Define the nadir angle as any value from 1° to 30°.
- Self-Service Sign-up
You can choose to allow other collaborators from your organization to sign up for a Cupix account and join your team as long as they have an email address from the specified team email domain.
- Self-Service Sign-Up - Enable or disable.
- Team Email Domain - If self-service sign-up is enabled, anyone with an email ending in this team email domain can sign up on their own and join the current CupixWorks team.
NOTE: Only one team email domain is allowed.