Setting Up Your Team Profile
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To get to your team profile:
- Sign into your Cupix team account at app.cupix.works.
- Click on Settings in the upper right corner. A new browser tab will open that will show your personal preferences.
- From the left menu, click on Team.
To edit different team settings:
- Team Logo - The logo will be displayed in the upper left of each SiteView you publish. (File size limited to 1MB or less.)
- Team Name - The team's name is displayed when signing into the Capture App, Connect App, or CupixWorks.
- Team URL - Used to log into your team account, all associated CupixWorks links begin with your team URL.
NOTE: Team URL cannot be changed once it has been saved.
- Enable or Disable two-step verification for when your team members sign into their Cupix accounts. (For Subscription Users only.)
Little Planet Nadir Patching
- Nadir Angle - Define the nadir angle as any value from 1° to 30°.
You can choose to allow other collaborators from your organization to sign up for a Cupix account and join your team as long as they have an email address from the specified team email domain.
- Self-Service Sign-Up - Enable or disable.
- Team Email Domain - If self-service sign-up is enabled, anyone with an email ending in this team email domain can sign up on their own and join the current CupixWorks team.
NOTE: Only one team email domain is allowed.
- Length Unit - The unit of length used for measurement in SiteView.
- Area Unit - The unit of area used for a project in CupixWorks.