Uploading a Form Template
Cupix Admins can set up form templates to create field reports and RFIs, allowing team members to document jobsite changes in SiteView or the Cupix Capture App. In addition to creating new form templates using the form editor in CupixWorks, you can also upload form templates saved as JSON files to create new forms. These form templates can later be downloaded from CupixWorks to your PC.
Upload Form Template
To upload a JSON file to create a new form template:
- Click Open Settings to open your Account Settings in a new window.
- From the left menu, click Form Templates > New Form Template > Import.
- Select the JSON file that contains the form template, then click Open.
- Use options within the Form Editor to make changes or add new fields to your form.
- When you are finished with editing the form, click Create & Save to save your form template.
Your form template is now ready to be used by your team members in SiteView and the Cupix Capture App.