Add Form Template
Form templates are pre-set forms Cupix admins can create that allow team members to document jobsite changes. With form templates, admins can create documents such as RFI forms using highly customizable fields. Users can create annotations using form templates in SiteView or Cupix Capture.
Add New Form Template
To add a new form template:
- Go to Settings > Form Templates > New Form Template.Note: The Form Editor contains a list of fields options on the left, a form mockup column in the center, and field properties menu on the right.
- In the Form Editor, click fields under the Insert Field menu to add fields to the form mockup column in the center.
- Click any field in the form mockup column to bring up and edit the field properties from the right menu.
- Click and drag the fields in the form mockup to rearrange them.
- Click Preview to view how the form would appear on a mobile platform or SiteView.
- Click Save to save your new form.