Using the Project Map Dashboard
The project map dashboard allows users to check on project updates and open SiteViews without needing to open each project, making it easy to manage a large number of projects simultaneously.
What does the Project Map Dashboard look like? Think how Google maps lists all restaurants near you and displays each restaurant’s information, but applied to your CupixWorks projects instead.
Open the Project Map Dashboard
Video: To see this process in action, check out our video on accessing and using the project map dashboard.
To view this dashboard:
- From the Project Center, click the Home icon in the upper left.
- If your workspaces are still displayed as a list, click the Map View icon in the upper right.
In the Project Map Dashboard, you can:
- Switch between workspaces from the top of the left menu
- View a list of all projects from the left menu
- Access the Project Center or SiteView by clicking the Project or SiteView icons in each project tile
- View project location and additional data like basic information, the Capture Overview table, and user activity by clicking on a project tile
- Sort by recently added capture and check newly updated projects easily
- View and email all users the project has been shared with