Import Reference Plans from BIM 360
PDFs within a BIM 360 project can be used as sources for new reference plans in CupixWorks. Make sure that your project is linked to its BIM 360 project counterpart in order to use this feature.
You can verify if your CupixWorks project is already linked to a BIM 360 project by opening the Project Center and navigating to Integrations to check if the BIM 360 box lists a BIM 360 project name.
To link BIM 360 and CupixWorks projects together, follow the instructions in BIM 360 Integration.
Upload BIM 360 Reference Plan
To upload a PDF file from BIM 360 to use as a CupixWorks reference plan:
- Navigate to the Project Center of the project you want to upload a reference plan to, then click Template > Reference Plans.
- Click New Reference Plan > Import from BIM 360 Docs.
- In the Import from BIM 360 window, open the Plans folder and browse the available BIM 360 Docs found in the linked BIM 360 project, and click the name of the PDF you want to use as a reference plan in CupixWorks.
- Click Import to confirm your selection.
- Continue setting up the reference plan by following the steps in the section Configure the Reference Plan.