How to Create a Team (Admins Only)
A CupixWorks team holds team members, workspaces, and projects accessible from a unique team URL. To create a team, you will first need to send a new team request by contacting email@example.com.
Create a New Team
After requesting the creation of a new team, you should receive an email from us titled "Create a New Team in CupixWorks."
To create a new team:
- Open the email and click Confirm Email and Create Team.
- Under Set Up Team Profile, type in the portion of your unique team URL that precedes cupix.works. This URL <teamURL>.cupix.works will be used to log into your team.Note: The URL cannot be changed once created.
Typically, we suggest using your company name to create your team URL.
Team URLs must be 4 to 20 characters in length using lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Under Enter the name of your team, type in your new team name.
- Click Next.
- Create your account on this team by inputting your first and last name and password, then click Create Team.
- Your new team has been created, and you can log in with your account's email and password.