Sign in to CupixWorks
There are two ways to sign into CupixWorks once you have signed up for a workspace:
- Log in directly from the sign-in page
You need your Team URL, Email Address, and Password for that specific team.
- Find your Team URL and sign in
You only need your Email Address.
Sign in to your CupixWorks Team
Use the following steps to sign in to CupixWorks and SiteView:
- Go to https://app.cupix.works/.
- Enter the team URL in the field and click Continue to be directed to your team’s sign-in page.
- Verify that you are signing into <your-team-url>.cupix.works.Note: You can also use https://<team>.cupix.works/ to directly access your team’s sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and password and click Sign in.
Forgot your CupixWorks Team URL?
If you forgot or do not know your team URL, you can send yourself an email with the team URL link:
- From https://app.cupix.works/, click Find your team URL.
- Enter your email and click Send.
- Check your email for a message titled 'Confirm your teams on CupixWorks'.
- Click the link in the email to sign in to your appropriate CupixWorks team.
If you are unable to sign in, here are some steps to troubleshoot:
Please follow these steps if you forgot your password:
- Navigate to the sign-in page, enter your team URL, click Continue and Forgot password?
- Enter your email address, click Send, and follow the instructions in the email.
- Verify that you are using the correct email account and password to sign in to the team.Note:If you are on multiple teams, you may have created different passwords used to log in to each team.
- Ask the your CupixWorks Team administrator if your access permissions have been changed recently.
- Contact Cupix Support.