BIM 360 Integration
CupixWorks Integration for Autodesk BIM 360 pairs CupixWorks 3D virtual jobsites with BIM 360 models and issue tracking. Connect your BIM 360 project with its corresponding CupixWorks project to reduce rework and manage jobsite issues in the following ways:
- Import and setup BIM in CupixWorks, publish them to SiteView, and compare as-built digital twins against as-designed BIM 360 models
- Transport 3D objects from BIM to as-built virtual jobsites and take measurements to determine error between design specs and real dimensions
- Create, track, and access BIM 360 issues from within CupixWorks SiteView
Note: You must be an account admin for your BIM 360 account or a project admin to link a BIM 360 project to CupixWorks.
Connect BIM 360 Project to CupixWorks Project
Log into Autodesk BIM 360 from CupixWorks to link a BIM 360 project and CupixWorks project together.
To connect a CupixWorks project to its corresponding BIM 360 project:
- From the CupixWorks web app, navigate to the workspace and open the project you are interested in linking to BIM 360.
- In the Project Center, from the left menu under Templates click Integrations.
If the project has not been linked to BIM 360, within the BIM 360 dialogue box the 'Linked BIM 360 Project' status will appear as 'Not Set'.
- From the BIM 360 box, click Link to BIM 360 Project.
The AutoDesk BIM 360 sign in will appear in a separate window.
- Enter your AutoDesk BIM 360 login email and password and click Sign In.
- From the Authorize Application screen, click Allow to enable CupixWorks to access your BIM 360 account.
- From the Choose BIM 360 Project window, select your BIM 360 account from the drop down list, and click the project name > Link.
Your current project in CupixWorks is now linked to the selected BIM 360 project, and the BIM 360 dialogue box will show the specific name of the project after 'Linked BIM 360 Project'.