Attach File to an Annotation
Sometimes annotations in SiteView need additional media to give greater context to an issue.
Attach File to Annotation
To attach files and other add-ons to an annotation:
- From the SiteView, click on the name of the annotation to open its menu.
- Scroll to Attachments at the bottom and click Add.
- Select the type of media you'd like the add. Options are Upload Files, Add Link, Add Note, and Add Markup.
- One you've finished adding an attachment, the name will be listed at the bottom of the annotation.
- Click Close to return to the Annotation Home Screen.
View File Attached to Annotation
To view a file attached to an annotation:
- From the SiteView, click on the name of the annotation to view its location in the digital twin.
- To view files, links, and markups, scroll to Attachments at the bottom of the annotation and click the name of the attachment to open it in a new window.
- To view notes, click on the arrows at the bottom of the annotation box displayed in the digital twin.